Treatise of Accompaniment to Cante
- Seguiriya 1-
STREAMING/ONLINE demonstrative video
Español, Spanish, English, and Japanese
Aimed at new guitarists and professionals it offers the opportunity to analyze and interpret falsetas, remates, different accompaniment tricks, different rasgueos and chords depending on the chosen guitarist and his era.
But this is not the greatest surprise, as if this was not enough, this production is outstanding because it also contains the vocals (a cappella, without guitar accompaniment) of the greatest flamenco masters available to us. A luxury for those guitarists who were not contemporaries of the great flamenco singers or those of us who have not had the opportunity to accompany them.
The masters included in this treatise are:
Cantaores (The flamenco singers): Pepe de la Matrona, Juan Talega, Agujetas, Antonio Mairena Rafael Romero, Aurelio Sellés, Camarón, Fosforito, Enrique Morente.
Guitarists: Gutar style... Niño Ricardo , Melchor de Marchena , Diego del Gastor, Sabicas , Manolo Sanlúcar , Paco de Lucía, Enrique de Melchor , Moraíto Chico, Tomatito, David Leiva.
Each style is presented in six different ways:
• Vocals with guitar and percussion: the complete version.
• Vocals with guitar
• Vocals a cappella with flamenco percussion so as to practice the accompaniment.
• Guitar solo with percussion, so as to sing along or listen to the different details in the guitar
• The guitar solo, so as to sing along or listen to the different details in the guitar
• Percussion, so as to sing along and accompaniment
"Seguiriya 1" contents:
· Seguiriya de El Marruro(Enrique Morente voice, Paco de Lucía guitar style)
· Seguiriya del Loco Mateo(Juan Talega voice, Manolo Sanlúcar guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Manuel Torre (Antonio Mairena voice, Moraíto guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Camarón(Camarón voice, David Leiva guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Piriñaca(Piriñaca voice, Diego Gastor guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Silverio(Pepe de la Matrona voice, Sabicas guitar style)
Also includes Basic Technique at normal and slow speed: arpeggios, alzapua, thumb, strumming, tremolo, scales. 3 audio options: Guitar with percussion, Guitar solo, Percussion.
It includes all of the accompaniment, falsetas and basic techniques in notation, tab and chord diagrams, biographies of all of the maestros included, and diagrams for accompanying in different keys.
|Seguiriya del Marrurro
(Enrique Morente - Paco de Lucia style)
|Voice, guitar and persussion
||Alzapúa normal speed
|Voice and percussion
||Alzapúa slow speed
|Picado normal speed
|Picado slow speed