This Privacy Statement includes the practices of RGB Arte Visual SL (storemusic-live.com) in relation to the obtaining, use, and communication of certain information, including the personal data of the user that it provides through the website or through other means, and that can identify you. All this, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
RGB Arte Visual SL (storemuscic-live.com) has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data based on the existing technologies and the purposes of the treatment, to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the User's Personal Data provided to RGB Arte Visual SL (storemuscic-live.com).
The Personal Data provided by the User will be used for the management, administration, provision, expansion, and improvement of the services of RGB Arte Visual SL (storemuscic-live.com) to which the user has acquired, as well as the management of requests, requests, suggestions, and comments that the user can make; the study of the use of the services of RGB Arte Visual S.L. (storemuscic-live.com) by the User; the design of new services and updating of existing ones; as well as for communications with the user in relation to these matters and other related ones, such as:
· Prevent, detect, and investigate activities that may be prohibited or illegal and enforce the Terms and Conditions described.
· Analyze the audience, improve the service of RGB Arte Visual S.L. (storemuscic-live.com) and optimize the delivery of services.
· Send the user, by any means of communication, including electronic means, commercial information about products and services provided by RGB Arte Visual SL (storemuscic-live.com), for example, to send news, details of new available content, special offers , promotional announcements and satisfaction surveys.
· Help the user in operational matters requested to the Support Service of RGB Arte Visual S.L. (storemuscic-live.com), for example to change the password.
RGB Arte Visual SL (storemuscic-live.com) will keep the User's Personal Data for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or if there are legal prescriptions that dictate its custody and when it is no longer necessary, data will be suppressed with measures adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with whom we have signed the required confidentiality and treatment manager contracts. by current privacy regulations.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to create a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in newsletter registration forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that Your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to RGB Arte Visual S.L. (storemuscic-live.com) are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
RGB Arte Visual S.L. (storemuscic-live.com) informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
SecurityThe website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/client accepts that the online store obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.