The learning methodology is designed to study one lesson per week, and practice half an hour daily at the beginning of the course and from the third month, one hour a day. Jose Manuel Montoya, leads to apply this same course for years, and it is GUARANTEED that by the end of this course, students will reach the level of Flamenco Guitar as shown in the following audios, plus a full mastery of the technique.
Toward the end of the course, the DVD-4 includes videos of these 4 "palos" complete with two different audios: Full (Guitar & Percussion) and without guitar so that students can practice with Percussion (palms and cajón). It also has two video options with different points of view.
Along the course, both hands, shot from different angles so not a single detail is lost, are shown on the screen. The chord diagrams and rhythm are graphically displayed as well.
4 languages: Spanish, English, Italian and Japanese
DVD -1 (120 minutes)
- Guitar parts, tuning, string change, body positioning
- Explanations as well as exercises for thumb, thumb, and index, alzapua, and left-hand techniques/ rasgueados and tangos rhythm (palmas)
- Melodic patterns for Tangos that include thumb and index, alzapua and rasgueados.
DVD - 4 (120 minutes)
Lessons 38 – 48
- Explanations and exercises of tremolo technique
- Melodic patterns for buleria (picado)
- Bulerías (arpeggios and alzapúa), Soleá (arpeggio and picado), Tangos (arpeggio and picado), F. de Huelva (arpeggio) and Soleá (tremolo)
- 4 complete "palos": Bulerías, Soleá, Tangos and F. de Huelva.